After six and a half years, Mike Bird, our Centre Manager, is leaving. We are looking for an energetic and resourceful successor who will not just build on Mike’s legacy, but will help steer HEART on its continuing journey.
Since 2011, and due to the fantastic efforts of staff and volunteers and the loyalty of the community, HEART has become an iconic and much-loved destination. Its vision has always been to create a vibrant and welcoming space for a wide range of people to meet, mix, work and play.
To lead HEART into the future, we are looking for someone:
- With strong organisational skills, including forecasting, prioritising, problem-solving and budget setting
- With demonstrable people and resource management skills, and in particular the ability to give individuals and teams a clear sense of their roles and how their contribution matters
- With experience of the day-to-day running of a busy multi-functional organisation, building, or space
- With a track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Who is able to show how they have responded to the needs of a diverse range of users and customers, and contributed to the success of the enterprises where they have worked
- Who can thrive in a collaborative environment which requires the continual review of what is working, and a tough-minded approach to re-ordering priorities when necessary
- With a passionate commitment to community development and the principles of a social enterprise.
The closing date to apply is 10.00 am on Monday 6 June 20022. For more information and a full Application Pack please contact Mike Bird at firstname.lastname@example.org